If there has ever been a summer to get lost in the back country, this is the one! We love any excuse to get out on the trail and are always in search of our next adventure. In honor of summer adventures, we have put together a list of our favorite adventure hats to help you find the perfect hat for your end of summer adventure!
- The Kodiak. The Kodiak has been our tried and true since day one. We love this hat for its classic look, the double chin cords that keep your hat in place, and how easily it can bend thanks to the wires to fit any look. It also has a hidden inside pocket in the crown for a fishing license. The Kodiak comes in oilskin, leather, and with mesh too!
- Stirling Creek. A day on the water is much better with a breeze, especially when you have a mesh hat and can feel it! We love this hat for the sun protection it provides while also making you stay cool, plus its chin cord keeps in place all day!
- The River Guide. The River Guide is our most popular outdoor adventure hat. We love this hat for its functionality and versatility. It has snaps on both sides and a heavy-duty chin cord to keep it secure through any adventure!
- Leather Slugger Cap. No list of adventure hats would be complete without a cap! We love the Leather Slugger Cap for it is a clean and classic cap look while being made of the softest leather around.
- The Willis. The best travel hat you can find, really! We love the Willis for how crushable it is, and easy to fold up and pack away for any adventure. It’s lightweight, breathable and one good looking hat!