Our favorite season is here and so is our Fall 2022 Collection! We love this fun mix of new and old seasonal favorites but have narrowed down the list to our top freshest products.
- The Woodbury Jacket but now in camo. Everyone loves our Woodbury Jacket, it’s the warmest most comfortable jacket around and now it comes in camo! All the same great features that you know and love but in a fresh new finish!
- Our Ladies Barn Jacket has been a hit for years and now we have one for men! That’s right the new Men’s Oilskin Barn Jacket is here and turning heads. This elegant jacket has a quilted finish, leather trim, and reinforced elbow pads.
- Nothing is more fall than a wide brimmed wool hat in bright colors. Our Salem Hat is checking all the boxes to have you looking your fall best! The Salem is a round top wool hat that comes in burnt orange, teal, pink, and lavender.
- He may not be new, but our Jessie Vest is looking it’s best in this year’s fall color, a handsome dark brown. This sharp vest features lapels, buttons up the front and has hip pockets. It is the perfect vest to dress up for Thanksgiving or just to give you an extra, good-looking, layer on a cool fall day.
- Our Brianna Shirt is not only the softest looking shirt, but also the coziest flannel around! Made from beautiful soft pastels in an Aztec pattern, our Brianna Shirt is sure to keep all the winter blues away and keep you cozy!
- Nothing keeps your head warmer than our Wagga Wagga Leather Hat! The Wagga Wagga has been loved for years but now comes in the perfect shade for fall, a deep tan! This hat is made from top-grain leather and comes complete with a moisture wicking sweatband and chin cord.
- BONUS! They may not be new, but we cannot put a list together of our fall favorites without including our Mens and Ladies Big Shirts! They are the perfect cozy layer for winter and come in an amazing range of patterns and colors in the softest fleece around. If you don’t already have one, we promise you will love these tops and will not regret this purchase.